Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Old vs New

O.k. I am not talking fashion here. I am referring to doctors. Now most of you out there know my facination with the medical field....if you don't ...... well now you do. HA

Just have a little story to share with you all...

When I took Karmen to the ER on Sat. we didn't have to wait long to get seen by a nurse. Got checked in and then a nice (but talkative) RN came in to do some paperwork on Karmen. Very nice lady but talked our heads off!!!! Seriously this lady would not be quiet! I believe she told us about everyone that she had seen in her previous 25 yrs of nursing!!!! No joke. She told us that a doctor would be in soon to examine Karmen. Well what seems like a lifetime after that, "Macho Man", came in to see us. We will call him Dr. M for privacy reasons. HA He comes in with his blue scrubs on and let me paint a picture of Dr. M. I believe it looked like he altered them in some fashion...like he woke up on Project Runway or something! The top part fit just a little tighter to show off his muscles. ...kinda in between a short sleeve and a tank top. Let me tell ya...he was wanting everyone to notice his arms. To save on time here....lets just say that Dr. M thought he was hot!
Karmen and I after he leaves both kinda look at each other and she said "I was expecting someone like Dr.Kilpatrick!" It was soooo funny! I am so thankful that she has my same sense of humor and not her dads! LOL

No comments: