Leelou Blogs

Friday, July 10, 2009

Hawaii Island Blog Photography

I have this one blog that I really like and it is a photography website from Hawaii... thought this was interesting and so different from my everyday life! :)





I am such a summer girl and luckily so is Jordyn. I love being warm all the time and being able to go get in the warm water everyday. I especially love the North Shore in summer... sure the weekends are crazy crowded, but the weekdays are great. The beaches are beautiful, the water so blue, I should be working but my daughter and I always seem to find a reason at least once a day to go for a swim or a paddle or just go exploring the beach.Look who we made friends with today... Over the last few days we have been lucky enough to go swimming with lots of turtles, dolphins and fish galore! Oh and we even saw a monk seal swimming around the other day! This place is so magical, so wonderful.... everyday I am reminded how lucky I am to live in Hawaii.... and I am so grateful to be here! Anyone want to join me for a swim?

No comments: