Leelou Blogs

Monday, November 9, 2009

Reality shows

As most of you know... I love reality shows. Why? I don't know. I secretly wish I could do one of my own.... it would be sooo boring I'm sure. Oh well.
Anyway... I love the Kardashians! I watched the 2 hrs special of Khloe getting married last night. I loved it. She had a Vera Wang dress and everyone looked gorgeous! I loved it when Khloe and her mom went to register and her mom was picking out everything. Khloe was like...don't I get to say what I like or pick something out?! Too funny! I know that is how I will be when Karmen gets married! Just a little background FYI about The Kardashians....their dad died in 2003 I think and Bruce Jenner said he has raised Khloe since she was 5. He had a very emotional speech at the rehearsal dinner about Khloe and also spoke of her dad. It was so sweet and very touching. Anyway.... good show. I'm sure it will be replayed several times for those of you who missed it.

No comments: