Leelou Blogs

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Instant celebrity!

This is what just amazes me. I'm sure you all remember me saying that I would love to have a reality show of my own. Like The Hills! But of course, I am a dumpy overweight mom of three who loves to read US Weekly and People and I don't have any fun clubs to go to during the week to meet up with my friends and Brody Jenner. O.k. so we get the picture. It would be nothing like The Hills or The City. What would we call it....Hmmmm...... THE TOWN??? Justjill fans come up with some clever names!
Anyway.... Like overnight you become a celebrity! Doing all these fun talk shows, radio shows, appearances everywhere, riding in a limo, etc. etc. This is what kills me.... Are you ready for this one? The celebrities that we all know and love...will know who Katie Stam is!!!!!!!! People magazine has already done a piece on her and I will keep you all filled in. Just think...maybe one day, she might be with some hunk movie star!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously...you should get a job!