Leelou Blogs

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Real estate Home books

Yes, every once in awhile I like to look through the homes book to see what houses are for sale. I don't want a new house and don't want to sell mine...just like to look. So Monday, after I dropped Karmen off at school...I had it in the front seat and was at the stop sign...so I grabbed it and started looking through it. Don't worry Dana...I was not driving and reading it! Cole reaches up and takes it out of hands. He says, "Let me see that." So he starts flipping through it and says "Where are the mansions? I want the page with the mansions on it" So then Calvin of course has to put his 2cents worth in and that always starts a big argument. (what's new though!) So then Cole says, "Stop it Calvin! I am looking for Barack Obama's house!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT'S GREAT. NOW BOTH OF MY BOYS THINK THE WHITE HOUSE IS IN SEYMOUR.