Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Should stay home

O.k. maybe I shouldn't be let out of the house at night. Went to Tri Kappa last night and we had to "vote" on our new pledges. Well our VP reads all of them and gives us all the info on them. Example...Name, husbands name, address, school education, interests, personality stuff, children, hobbies, etc.

Well this whole process cracks me up. I could care less who they are married too, or where they live, whether or not they have any college education or degree, whether or not they have kids (well maybe I am interested in that one).
So last night that was our main focus was voting on these girls/women. Well as many of you know...sometimes it is hard for me to keep my comments to myself.
This is kinda TOP Secret information here! HA Should I continue on with my story????
Yes. Yes I should cause it is a good story. I just won't mention any names of the pledges!.

O.k. let me give you and example of one of the new pledges information.

I will call her Sally Stam for security privacy reasons.
Sally Stam is 28 years old and lives in Seymour on "so and so" street. She is married to "Mr. Stam" and they have two children.... Carl who is 4 and Chloe who is 2. They attend "so and so" church. Sally graduated from IU with a teaching degree....she is currently working on her masters. She teaches at "so and so" school. Her husband, graduated from "so and so" school and is the owner of "so and so" business. Sally is a fun-loving gal, who enjoys reading, walking, shopping, painting, photography, decorating, exercising, spending time with her family and friends, baking, community service, PTO president, traveling, adding stamps to her passport, etc.... O.k. so you get the picture....

So everytime they read off all of this , I said to M.Krumme, ..."yeah right" or "who doesn't!"
Poor Mae. She couldnt even concentrate (not that she was trying too!) on all of this. So as this was going on I made up my own person... wanna hear? Of course you do...

I will use my name as the pledge...

This is Jill Johnson and she is 35 years old. She is married to Mr. Johnson. Jill doesn't work and doesn't want to. She has no college education and she only really completed 8th grade. She has four children and they are all by different dads. She hates to exercise and read. She doesn't have any hobbies but she does like to go to Hobby Lobby. She really has no interests and no motivation. She is really not a people person so please don't ask her to do much in TriKappa. etc..etc...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT'S FUMNNY. THEY ARE GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS OUT OF KKK.

Anonymous said...

JUST JILL,
I DID NOT KNOW IF YOU WANTED ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR TOPICS.......
BUT, I THOUGHT SEATBEALT SAFTEY MIGHT BE A GOOD ONE.

Anonymous said...

Yet another topic would be what are womens favorite undergarments, you know colors and types, that sort of thing

Anonymous said...

Do bras and panties have to match?

Anonymous said...

I would think so, or at least coordinate, don't you think so....

Anonymous said...

I know the carpet and the drapes are supposed to match.

Anonymous said...

Good point, i think that a solid colored bottom with a polka dotted top that has the same color as the bottom would be very nice....

Anonymous said...

I don't see why it matters! No one ever sees them. I don't think husbands care.