Leelou Blogs

Friday, February 13, 2009

Who says you can't do it all?

Has anyone missed me???? Haven't been on justjill in forever! I am sitting here at the computer eating my Lean Cuisine and drinking a Coke! Have like 10 min. to post something! Will write more later.

Multi-tasker. This is what I have done this morning. Got up...fixed breakfast...Cereal for Karmen and cinn.rolls for the boys. Got all three kids ready for school, had time to sing a Justin Timberlake song...f inished up 52 treat bags (yes I let Dana help last night by putting the candy in them) but then I had to twist tie all of them. Made brownies for 52 kids.... and of course these aren't your average brownies....made them heart shaped. Sewing 3 shirts for a teacher at school...which she needs today.... etc etc etc.

What have you been up today?

No comments: