Leelou Blogs

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Airbrushing

I got all three of my kids an airbrushed pillow case for Christmas this year. They turned out sooo cute and the kids loved them! I was afraid that they wouldn't wear tshirts if i got them....didn't know if that was "cool" or not???? I LOVE airbrushed things. Well except I don't like the airbrush license plates that people put on front of their cars. I think that is tacky. Sorry LL.... I know you have one on your fancy vehicle! HA Just teasing!
For the record I must state that "LL" does NOT own any sort of airbrushing things. This is a public announcement and apology. Just a joke. LOL
Anyway.... I personally like the airbrush look. Especially airbrushing makeup and magazine covers....totally different topic though. I have a tshirt that I had airbrushed with Karmen's volleyball name on it... I will take a pic and post it later. Then I thought I should get a tshirt that says "I'm bringing airbrushing back!"...get it? Like Justin Timberlake I'm bringing sexyback? LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Oh one more thing...Karmen had taken her pillowcase to one of the games and she had lots of compliments on it! So come on! Together we can all bring airbrushing back!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LIKE AIRBRUSHED STUFF. I ALSO LIKE THE SHIRT THAT HAD THE PLASIC GLITTERY PICTURES ON THEM. OH,YEAH AND MULLETS. MULLETS ARE COOL. SO ARE TRANS AMS. NOE THAT WAS A COOL CAR.

Anonymous said...

Karmen's volleyball name is...Karmen?

Creative!

Anonymous said...

I don't think you change your name when you play volleyball.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Karmen's v-ball name is SPIKE!

Anonymous said...

She pointed out that the pillow was painted with Karmen's volleyball name. the pillow has Karmen on it. Therefore her volloeyball name is Karmen.

Anonymous said...

Nevermind. I see I misread it now. A SHIRT has her volleyball name on it.