Leelou Blogs

Friday, April 17, 2009

Names

Here we go again...
Telling things that I shouldn't...

Sitting next to my friends at the vball game this weekend ( I can't mention any names ...except one is known as TCO and the other one is a Dr.) .... I look over at this crazy coach and think..."Wonder what her name is?" Don't ask me why I think this stuff!!!! Just thought it would be fun. So I leaned over and asked TCO and Dr. what they thought.... TCO thought she looked like a Barb. I had to agree. Dr. just smiled. He was coming up with some good ones in his head but wouldn't say them out loud. I think he thought that if he said it that he would be right! So...you know me....I had to get to the bottom of this and so I pulled out my "PI" card....and began my detective work. (Actually I leaned over to the guy next to me and asked him) but found out that her name was Mitsy.

O.k. so now that I have told this story... when you were little...did you ever wish your name was something different? I always liked the name Jennifer. Just because when you wrote it in cursive...I loved the two "n's" together. For some reason it was better than my two "l's"...hmmm....

So please tell me what you would want your name to be....

3 comments:

miss.cheeks said...

leah

Anonymous said...

definitly Valerie!

Anonymous said...

STALLION I THINK. YEP I WANT TO BE CALLED STALLION. OR MAYBE CARL?
MAN, THIS TOPIC ALWAYS GETS ME WORKED UP. I THINK I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM. WHAT ABOUT CHUCK. NO WAIT JACK.

I GOT TO GO!!!!