Leelou Blogs

Friday, November 28, 2008

Paris, Nicole and IttyBitty

Wow! I can't believe that I am going to talk about our cats this morning. It's going to be a very long day!

O.k. we have 3 cats as you all probably know. Paris, Nicole and IttyBitty. They all have two names....I want to talk about all three in separate paragraphs....

Paris. This is the pretty gray cat. Karmen's cat. Her 2nd name is Baby. She is a princess. Yes, I named Paris and Nicole after Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie... would you expect anything different out of me??? HA (remember our precious dog was named MARIAH!) It is so funny that these cats have the same personality as their owners. Paris is laid back and likes to treated with respect! HA She is the best one out of the three.

Nicole. This is the black cat. Calvin's cat. Her 2nd name is MeowMuch. She is a turd. Her personality is soooo much like Calvin's! Sneaky...always in trouble...and lots of energy! This cat drives me nuts!

IttyBittyKitty. Well I guess she/he does not have a 2nd name. This is Cole's cat. She/he is shy and follows the other cats around. Guess I don't have a whole lot to say about ittybitty.

No comments: