Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wedding dresses

O.k. this is another strange topic but I must always tell my justjill fans what I am thinking! Now I have talked to several other girls/moms/women and they have thought the same thing...so it isn't just me! HA

Do you ever look at your wedding pictures and think ..."What in the world was I thinking?" Not about who you married!!! But your dress, your hair, the wedding party, the colors....????? I mean, at the time it was perfect and in style and you loved it...but what if you could do it all over again? Same husband ...but different colors, different dress, different wedding party, a whole different theme! Wouldn't that be fun??? I sometimes have this dream where Dana and I are renewing our vows and I have everything planned out perfect and then my kids drive me nuts that day...barely can take a shower... no makeup on... didn't send the invites... have to do my hair...etc. What a nightmare! So I guess my dream is telling me NOT to do this. I just need to look back and think that was what was instyle at the time. Comments anyone?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes i agree---I never would have picked out now what i did then!!! i totally thought i looked like a princess

Anonymous said...

I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT???
EVER!!!

BUT NO THAT I AM. OMG I CAN NOT BELEIVE I WORE A BLACK TUX!!!!
WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING. I AM SO EMBARESED. I AM GOING HOME RIGHT NOW TO TAKE DOWN THE PICTURES AND HIDE THA ALBUMS. I FELL LIKE SUCH A FOOL.

DID I SPELL SUMETHING WRONG?
KISS ME ASS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree totally! I would keep the same husband and the same colors, however I would change the girls I had.

Anonymous said...

YOU WOULD CHANGE THE GIRLS YOU HAD?

PLEASE TELL US MORE.

Anonymous said...

You see, I had 2 of my college roommates who are bitches!!! I had way to many cousins in at well. I was trying not to make anyone mad or upset so I had everyone! I don't even talk to 4 of the girls now! Kind of sounds like I am the bitch. Oh well!!!!