Leelou Blogs

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Family pictures anyone?

Seriously! Did you all see the picture that i posted from AVONPICTURETHIS photography? I know L.Thias a/k/a Nicole Richie did. We are going to take theirs and then they are going to take ours! Ooops! Hope that wasn't top secret information! Anyway... if your family wants to get dressed up/hair/makeup done...come on over and I would LOVE to take your family portrait jumping into the pool! I am totally SERIOUS! You know how I love to take pictures and I have become quite good with this action shots. Didn't mean to 'toot my own horn'... Did I say that right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg you r like so old saying the phrase "TOOT MY OWN HORN"!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am calling the tribune so they can take action pics of you taking your action shots!!!

Anonymous said...

I'D LIKE TO TOOT YOUR HORN !!!!!!