Leelou Blogs

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Trash the Dress

I love these pictures! They are from my favorite Indy photographer. He calls these his "Trash the Dress" sessions. Well, I have only heard from 2 families about the photo shoot where the family jumps in the pool with their nice clothes on... so now I am offering this special...
Ladies...bring over your old prom dresses (I know you still have them!) and I will do my own version of TRASH THE DRESS! HA

Wouldn't that be so funny?!!! Seeing my justjill fans doing some of these poses?!!! Cracks me up thinkin about it!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will ask my mom of she still has my prom dresses !! i WONT' BE ABLE TO FIT MY BIG OL BUTT IN IT THOUGH!!

Anonymous said...

THOSE PICS WERE ALL TAKEN AT THE WHITE RIVER>

Anonymous said...

HOW ABOUT WE CHANGE IT TO "TRASHY DRESS" THAT WAY IF THEY ARE A LITTLE SNUG IT WONT MATTER!!