Leelou Blogs

Friday, August 22, 2008

More of The Hills!

I'm sure you all are sick of seeing pictures of the Hills...but I had to post what they were wearing the night of the premiere! I LOVE Lauren's dress but I felt like it was a little big on her. It is kinda saggy around the boobs... don't ya think? She still looks very pretty though. Kinda reminds me of Nicole Richie's look...
I really like the color of Audrina's dress and of course, Whitney also looks amazing. She is so tall! I wish I were taller... something about a tall lady that is so sophisticated.
Audrina's hair looks longer than usual...maybe she put a few extensions in???
I really like this picture of LC. I love the hair!
Look how LONG her dress is! She is going to trip and fall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look how low her tits are. If you're going to wear a dress like make sure you have nice tits.