Leelou Blogs

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fun Dip

You know...sometimes I write stuff on the blog that I stop and think... Are my justjill fans going to think I am nuts? But then I say to myself...Nah..they are thinking the exact thing but just won't admit it!

So big topic of the day... FUN DIP! I love fun dip and love to give it to other kids to see how much they love it too! Dana always offers a Mountain Dew and some fun dip to our little guests and then sends them home! HA I think it is so funny...

Question is... Why do they put 3 flavors in a pack and only 2 lik-a-sticks? I mean... are you only supposed to use 1.5 sticks per flavor?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a very deep question about the fun dip---you should write the company that makes fun dip and see what they say about the missing stick

Anonymous said...

FUN DIP WAS ORIGINALLY MARKETED TO MOVIE THEATERS. THE CONCEPT IS THAT YOU AND YOUR DATE EACH GOT A STICK ANS COULD SHARE THE THREE FLAVORS. SEX SELLS MY FRIENDS. THERE AIN'T NOTHING LIKE STICKIN,DIPPIN AND LICKIN AT THE MOVIES.

Anonymous said...

Dana you R so romantic