Leelou Blogs

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Serious topic now

Isn't it funny how you don't know someone but when you hear that they passed away... you constantly think about them? Well at least I do...

I had someone tell me on Monday that J. H. had passed away after fighting cancer for quite some time. Don't know him. Don't know anything except that he had cancer and that he was a few years younger than myself. (I used his initials because I feel like it isn't right for me to say his whole name... weird but respectful... would you expect anything less from JUSTJILL?) Just writing my thoughts since Dana will not listen to me. !!!! HA So I couldn't get him and his family out of my head on Monday...and on Tuesday...and on Wednesday...etc. I was so thankful that they didn't have any children. So sad. He was only 31 and it reminds me so much of what my mom had to go through. My dad was only 33 when he died of cancer and unlike J.H. , he had to leave behind a young mom with 3 girls. O.k. that's all I can write now.

No comments: