Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

NEWS!!!!! Here's the lowdown...

1. P Diddy a/k/a Sean John Combs a/k/a Puff Daddy a/k/a Puff a/k/a...o.k. you get the point. Anyway I wish I was so famous that I could change my name around all the time too. O.k. that is not why I was writing about him! I believe on Monday his new show is coming out... I WANT TO BE P. DIDDY'S ASSISTANT!!!!!!!! Wow! I should have tried out for that show!!!!!!! Aren't you all so excited?

2. Breaking news alert... Well not really. It has been out for awhile but it isn't news until Justjill reports it! Dana's love interest, Kim Kardashian, is going to be on Dancing with the Stars!!!!!!!!

3. The Hills premiere will start off with a 2hr. special and then the 4th Season will begin!!! I am so excited! I think Aug. 18th?? Need to check on that date.

4. Channel E... this Sunday.... is the return of SUNSET TAN!!!!!!! Wooo hooooo!!!!!!!! Exciting times are coming this way!!!!!!!! The Olly girls have returned!!!!!!!!!! (I knew they shouldn't have fired those girls...that is what made the show interesting!)

5. If you all watched this past Sunday, Channel E, you would have seen the finale of Denise Richards it's Complicated. I love that show too!

6. Anyone watch Chelsea Lately last night? So funny! I love it when she makes fun of all the celebrities!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. JILL JOHNSON, JJ, JUST JILL, PUMPKIN, CUP CAKE, TATER TOTE. YOU GOT ENOUGH NICKNAMES.
2. WHO IS HER FING PARTNER?
3. THE HILLS SUCKS.
4. SUNSET TAN SUCKS. WERE THE OLLY GIRLS IN PLAYBOY?
5. DENISE RICHARDS SHOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT TOMMY LEE.
6.WHAT KIND OF LAST NAME IS LATELY/

Anonymous said...

Love it Dana!!!!!! Very funny post!!! LT