Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Steve?

You aren't busy today are you? LOL! You could be my co-pilot and just hang on to the "oh-s@#! handle" and flip everyone off as we pass them.

I am cracking myself up as I type this! I am soooo desperate for sleep and I am getting slaphappy! Anyway back to this awesome story that I am making up right now...

You could bring a Nascar tape or something to put in DVD player and sit 3rd row Seat 2 in my Suburban. ... put your feet up... and still flip people off. Wear something cute though just in case we get pulled over by a male or female policeofficer. Somebody has to look good cause I am definitely not! Tell Leisa that you won't be home for her homecooked crockpot dinner. Don't wait up for us either... it will be late when we come home.

Should I continue this amazing story or should I get off the computer before I pass out?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

R you making fun of my DE-LISH crockpot dinners??? It can't be Santa Fe night EVERY night!!

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU TAKING STEVE CAUSE HE HAS A HANDICAP TAG TO HANG FROM THE MIRROR? JILL WOULD DO ANYTHING TO PARK IN THE FRONT ROW.

Anonymous said...

Well JJ is the VIP in town

Anonymous said...

If she were pregnant she could park close

Anonymous said...

when moms say lol it makes me laugh XD

Anonymous said...

Moms that say LOL are the coolest!!

Anonymous said...

OMG who is Raquel JJ??

Anonymous said...

I think Raquel is JJ new BFF---OMG---LOL I thought i was her BFF??? pc