Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Picture This!





Good morning to my justjill fans! One of my favortie photographers from Indy, who I have only talked to on the phone has an awesome website if you are ever bored and want to check it out! http://www.avonpicturethis.com/


He gave me advice on what camera I should buy when I was looking. He has things all over the malls in Indy..so I am sure you have seen it. BUT here is some cool pictures if not...

Don't you all think that the Johnson family should jump into the pool like this???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i checked out that website and the pics r awesome!! Of course everyone on there was drop dead gorgeus i saw no ugly peeps on there---that is why the pics are so good

Anonymous said...

You have to do a Johnson in the pool shot -PPPPLLEEAAASSSeeeee!