Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Hills

So how many of you JustJill fans watched the Hills on Monday night? I watched it Monday night and also Tuesday day/night...etc. I was so mad at LO and LC !!!! Lo definitely wants Lauren to herself. I can't believe that Lauren can't see that! Lo was so rude when they went to the recording studio for like 5 seconds and then Lo says, "I'm hungry. Let's go shopping." AND Lauren was trying to act like she liked the band when she totally didn't. So obvious. Then when they were having the "roommates" dinner and you could definitely tell that Lo didn't want Audrina to come anyway. I wish Audrina would just knock her out! She needs the s@#% kicked out of her anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why didnt lo get on the cover of rolling stone??

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that Heidi left her dream job to go back to LA sooo stupid