Leelou Blogs

Friday, May 16, 2008

Spongebob Squarepants

I used to absolutely hate Spongebob years ago...but I have learned to put up with him since Cole LOVES him! If you really sit down and watch it...it is quite funny. Well at least I think so...

and Patrick! I LOVE Patrick! He is so stupid and he makes me laugh. I wish I had a friend like Patrick...

You know what would be perfect? Is a gay friend like Patrick! That would be sooo sick!
Do I have to explain that the word "sick" means awesome or do all of you JustJill fans know that by now?

Anyway, my blog was supposed to be about a game that I played last night. Cole has one of those plug in controllers that you just stick in the tv....well I stayed up forever playing that Spongebob game! I am now the high scorer on it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

See-it is the little things in life that makes us happy----who needs a fancy pool when you can play the Sponge Bob game and be amused????

Anonymous said...

THAT'S GREAT YOU KICKED A FIVE YEAR OLD KIDS ASS AT A VIDEO GAME.
DID YOU RUB IT IN HIS FACE?
DID YOU JUMP UP AND YELL YOU SUCK ?

Anonymous said...

PAT IS NOT GAY !!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

KIM IS HOT !!!!!!!!