Leelou Blogs

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pricest Cribs

Thank you to Dana for taking Cole to TacoBell! It was like I had a lunch break!

Just turned the tv on and it is on Mtv...Cribs..Priciest Cribs Countdown. They just had #4 on...at 35 million...Rod Stewarts home. Just the pool was estimated at $240,000.00!!! It was pretty awesome. I'm sure you all have seen this cause it is a rerun but have you noticed how they always open the fridge and show what is in where? Bottled waters, maybe a Red Bull or two, some celery sticks, etc. That is how they all stay so skinny! I was thinking if Mtv came to my house and I opened my fridge....Scary!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you still have the V-8 I brought you years ago in there??

Anonymous said...

I bet your pool with be cooler than Rod Stewarts