Leelou Blogs

Friday, May 16, 2008

Love it...

Who needs coffee when you have JustJill? I love it when I get my fans fired up! I had no idea that SMS was going to cause such a stir! I LOVE it!

Very happy that someone out there is standing up for me and my Coach umbrella! It is pretty cool! I just wish I could close it with one hand ...instead of having to ask strangers to help me hold it while I pinch my finger off...Hey! which reminds me...you all know exactly what I am talking about! I am scared to death that I will pinch my finger when I close an umbrella. You guys do too...

SPW is the one out there always calling me a freak. I am not a FREAK! Just a little unique! Love that word!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like unique people because I tend to be a bit of a freak myself

Anonymous said...

THEN LET'S GET FREAKY