Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

LA

O.k. seriously. This is for SERIOUS people who really do want to go to LA with JustJill! I am going to look into the airfare and a hotel and get some prices. I will post them and then I really need to know who wants to go. I want to get reservations for lunch or something at The Ivy (where ALL the celebrities eat!)...tickets to see Ellen... there is a neat tour that I found of all the celebrities homes, neighborhoods, etc... I feel like SCREAMING just thinking about it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like SCREAMING just thinking about it!

ME TOO!!!!

-st -end said...

What days are we talking about??

Anonymous said...

JJ come back!!! I need you in my life--it is cold and empty without you

Anonymous said...

R you talking Motel 6 or something fancy-smancy?

Anonymous said...

JILL ONLY DOES FANCY-SMANCY !!!

Anonymous said...

JJ please BLOG today!! pretty please??????

Anonymous said...

JUST JILL WHAT R YOU UP TOO_YOU ARE LEAVING ALL OF US HANGING HERE WANTING MORE JJ!!

Anonymous said...

Where the heck are you? Walgreens has Hersey Kisses on sale and CVS has milk on sale..We are all bored and in need of updates????