Leelou Blogs

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Wife Swap

It is not what you are thinking! On occasion I have watched Wife Swap on tv. I don't even know if it is still on...??????? We have laughed and wondered who we would get to swap with us? You know how it is always the total opposite? Well what if they liked the "new" mom? What if she cooked and cleaned all the time? What if she wore a moo-moo and picked the kids up from school? What if she yelled at and said "No Coke!" I would probably be stuck on a farm, with bugs, and an outhouse, with dirty smelly kids, and then I would have to go milk a cow or something!

Do you ever think, "What makes JustJill think of this stuff?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW WHEN YOU LOOK AT JUSTJILL SHIT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO START AT THE BOTTOM AND WORK UP. BUT, WHEN I SAW "Wife Swap" I HAD TO STOP BEFORE I GOT TO THE BOTTOM.