Leelou Blogs

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Boys!

I think I have talked about this before....but I have a story about Calvin and Cole.

They have this hate/love relationship. They want to be together most of the time but they get on each other's last nerve. I bet you never thought you could fight over the color green??? Well you can. My stomach churns when it is about 3:00 p.m. I go pick the kids up from school and everyone wants to talk at the same time. Before we even get to Redding...Cole is yelling "I want to talk first!".
Calvin wants to go to Sonic everyday and Cole doesn't. So I had to make every other day a "Sonic Day".
Back to the color green...
Green is Cole's favorite color. And if you ask him...he will tell you about the color green.He likes to say that he knows everything about the color green. Well then Calvin likes to put his two cents worth in and then it is WWIII over the color GREEN!!!!!!!! Drives me nuts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of all things, why the color green?