Leelou Blogs

Friday, May 16, 2008

SMS

As I sit in SMS listening to guy talk about band instruments...I am checking out all of the other parents in the room...

I have to be one of the coolest moms there! So why is Karmen embarrassed of me? I mean...just because I was so excited to get my Coach umbrella out cause it was raining and I yelled when it popped up ....but that was all outside of the building...I didn't do anything to embarrass her when we walked in...except that I couldn't get that darn cute umbrella to close up the way I wanted it too...and then when we sat down I was freaking out over the price of the instrument! I was only asking the other parents how in the world they were going to pay for this darn saxophone... I mean what is the best way? Do you rent one? Make payments for the rest of your life on one? Borrow the neighbors? Can't they just share an instrument? O.k. I am only teasing! I want the best, shiniest, coolest bling bling instrument there! And how come they don't come in shiny pink with crystals? But when I mentioned this in front of the whole school I know that the other mom's were thinking the same thing...
O.k. that just made for a good story...really I didn't do any of that!
The umbrella part of the story is true and then just one more thing...
as we were standing in line to pay and signup I asked Karmen, "Do you want me to show you where my locker was? " She said, "No mom that's ok...you have showed me before." I guess that would have embarrassed her...but I was standing so close to it! I just wanted to go over there and try out my old locker combination and swing that locker open and then slam it shut! O.k. so maybe I am a little embarrassing...

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freak!

Anonymous said...

so darn funny about your Coach umbrella

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there to watch you check out the other parents-you crack me up I am SURE you were the coolest one there= Karmen knows you R cool= she just doesn't want you to get a big head about it

Anonymous said...

MAYBE IF YOU WOULD HAVE BOUGHT AN UMBRELLA FROM WALMART AND NOT COACH WE COULD HAVE PAID FOR THE SAXAPHONE.

Anonymous said...

oh Dana-Jill is just very classy and could not possibly just have a plain Walmart umbrella--she is too unique for that

Anonymous said...

I think Dana secretly wants a Coach umbrella for himself--father's day is coming up-now you know what to get him JJ

Anonymous said...

"unique" IS THE NICE WAY TO SAY WEIRD.

Anonymous said...

NO IT ISNT IT IS THE PERFECT WAY TO DESCRIBE YOUR WIFE

Anonymous said...

KIM IS HOT !!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

dont cahnge the subject

Anonymous said...

I meant dont change the subject

Anonymous said...

DON'T CALL MY WIFE WEIRD.
HER SISTERS ARE LIKE THE RUDDICK TWINS. THEY WILL KICK YOU ASS.

Anonymous said...

i bet JJ loves this rainy weather cause she can show off her COACH UMBRELLA

Anonymous said...

i was wondering If MW is hiring-it seems like they have a lot of break time over there

Anonymous said...

what on earth in a Ruddick twin?

Anonymous said...

JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO YOU ARE. I NOW KNOW YOU ARE NOT FROM SEYMOUR. JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF YOU ARE FROM KOKOMO, OR TOLEDO VIA COLUMBUS MAYBE THE INDIAN HILLS AREA ?

Anonymous said...

Don't involve me in this one Dana! You are on your own! My only comment was "freak"! Which is the perfect description of your wife! I know who the ruddick twins are!!! Yikes!!!