Leelou Blogs

Saturday, May 10, 2008

The 5th Grade Dance

Well I think the dance was a success! I had a good time and I think Karmen did too! I stayed off the dance floor and didn't wear a sparkly tube top. I did realize after I had gotten there that I still had a sticker on my shirt. Don't laugh cause you know you have all done that too! I asked D.W. when I first got there to make sure I didn't have a size sticker on my new shirt. Yes Dana it was new! I did not buy it for the dance...I just bought it last week for no particular reason. Well we all know that D.W. had on a new outfit...but she always does! We caught her with a size sticker on her new jeans Friday morning. Thank goodness it was before school started though! So when I walk in to school ...D.W. says, "I like your shirt. Did you buy that at Ann Taylor?" I said, "Yes." Then I specifically said, "I don't have a size sticker or anything on it...do I?" She said, "No." Then I see it! Right there on my belly ...under my boob!!!!! I am like, "OMG! There is a sticker on my shirt!" I think she really knew and wanted me to look stupid. So I stuck it on her! She then said she was going to keep it on her so everyone would think she wore a small. She is as crazy as I am. Well almost...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is more embarrassing when someone finds a LARGE sticker on you!! You wouldn't know about LARGE sizes JJ!!

Anonymous said...

No one is crazier than you! Well, maybe...