Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

O.k. so I lied...



Yes, I was there all weekend. I said I was sick but I received a special VIP pass and hung out at all the cool parties that LC was at. Lo was so mad though! She definitely did NOT like me hanging out with Lauren! Audrina was out with Justin Bobby all weekend so I stayed in the guest house. Some of The Hills cameras were there shooting for next season so you may see me sitting on the couch or something. They didn't get alot of footage on me cause there was so much "drama" with LC and Audrina. I was sworn to secrecy and had to sign a contract that I wouldn't tell anyone what was happening. TOP SECRET INFORMATION!
I wore an AWESOME dress to the finale party! I will try and post a picture later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Freak!!!