Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Keeping up with the Kardashians

Like I have said before...I LOVE this show! They are all so beautiful and funny. I just watched a rerun and it was when the girls were doing a self-defense class and Kourtney and Khloe were making fun of Kim's butt. They said that she could use that as her weapon! Too funny! Then afterwards a new episode came on! YEAH! Very dramatic tonight though. The sisters are all fighting over Kim buying a Bentley. Too long to explain...you will just have to watch it yourself or ask me questions if you are interested. HA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Khloe is out of control! She needs to shut her yap!

Anonymous said...

Khloe is just jealous that she doesn't look like her sisters. I LOVED when Kim punched her-that was so funny!!

Anonymous said...

Check out E Online website and look at the Kardash page and check out their old family photos--Kim was a beautiful kid but not so much Khloe!! That is where the jealousy started!

Anonymous said...

Why did the mom get a tattoo with just two of her girls names? help me JJ I am confused