Leelou Blogs

Thursday, April 24, 2008

VIP

You will never guess what happened to JustJill yesterday at Walgreens! No it isn't about the lady that didn't wave or say thank you...
I went into Walgreens last night to pick up a few things and of course some pictures. Jeanie, the photo gal, said, "Hi Jill! How are you? I have been off for 4 days and wondered if you had been in?" I said, "Of course! I think I have been in here almost everyday." Then one of the managers walks by and overheard us talking and said, "Yes. She is in here everyday." So then Jeanie says to the manager, "I wonder if Jill is a VIP?" They then explained that only a handful of people come up in their computer as VIP. I guess they have just done this since Walgreens hasn't been open too long. So they look me up in the system and it says Jill Johnson VIP!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That means "this chic spends a lot of cash in here so go out of your way to make her feel good."
OTOH, you do take some good photos.

Anonymous said...

Just like Dana is a VIP at the Lion's Den.

Anonymous said...

that's funny!!

Anonymous said...

I want to see JJ VIP on the sign at Walgreens