Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Am I behind on the latest Seymour gossip/news?


O.k. I ran to Edinburgh to buy some really cool Coach sunglasses and when I got up there ....they didn't have them in black! Just brown...

Anyway... I saw this free magazine called SHE...have you all seen it? Well Katie Stam was on the cover so that is what got my attention. I knew she had won Miss Indiana but had no idea that she was going to be a MISS AMERICA contestant!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! If any of you know me...you would know that I love watching this pageants on tv! I am so excited! Someone from Seymour, IN is actually going to do it! How cool is that?!

To be honest, it wasn't my favorite picture of her on the cover but the one inside was great. So I of course had to do some research on this topic before I wrote to all of my justjill fans. It will air Sat. Jan 24th and she is also going to be a part of the reality show "Countdown to the Crown" starting Jan. 2nd I believe. I will give out channels and times when it gets a little closer. Sorry if this is old news to you all...I just found out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!!

Anonymous said...

TLC at 10:00 is when the show starts.

Anonymous said...

TOO BAD THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY SITE.

I HAVE GOT SOME SHIT TO SAY ABOUT PADGEANTS !!!!!!!!!!

BUT I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO THE PARTY THAT THE SUNBURYS ARE HAVING IN THEIR SUNROOM THE NIGHT OF THE PADGEANT. I THINK IT IS VERY NICE THAT THEY ARE SHOWING SUPPORT FOR A SEYMOUR NATIVE.