Leelou Blogs

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Am I missed?

Well hello justjill fans! I love it when you guys get all feisty and demand more justjill! Awesome.
I have been busy and Dana said that there wasn't much activity going on... I know you are all out there reading my blog but just wasn't commenting.
Let's see... I want to talk about Lo. She has the weirdest facial expressions and says "sweetie" too much. She is strange...but she has been doing alot of modeling in the magazines lately! Have you all seen her? Let me do some background checks on her.
I really should have been a private I. What do you think? Oh! That reminds me of something else I want to chat about! I have sooo many things that I would like to do (when I grow up!) HA
Here are my TOP 10!
10. Cashier at any store that I can scan at...probably one of the grocery stores...people seem nicer there than they do at Walmart. Speaking of...why is everyone so darn grouchy at Walmart? Rude!
9. Reality tv star
8. A reporter for E
7. Back up singer for Justin Timberlake
6. Dancer for Justin Timberlake
5. The "hot" girl in Justin Timberlakes videos (don't you dare say that I would be the MOM of the "hot" girl in the video!)
4. Morning talk show host...preferably with Regis...not because I like Regis but just because I want to sit on the stool. (Yes! I am weird! But that is why you all keep coming back...right?)
3. Celebrity stylist
2. Violinist for Justin Timberlake
1. Nurse (I know! ;Seems so boring...)

Oh wait! I also want to be part of the round table on Chelsea Lately.
Oh! Also one of the Deal or No Deal girls!
The list goes on and on...
3.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would you let the mexican dwarf sit on your lap?