Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My comments regarding the comments!

I love it when you all write comments! Gives me something else to talk about and then my mind goes wild with more topics! Without you, I would be nothing. HA

O.k. lets see...
Re Olivia: Yes, she really is rich and doesn't have to work. Didn't anyone think she looks like Julia Roberts??? I didn't see any resemblance with Heidi though. I will check it out more next Monday.

Re Whitney: Yes, short miniskirts, (did you see those loooonnnggggg legs of hers?) and very high heels and she walks amazing in them!
I think I posted last week during The Hills finale that I loved her hairpiece! I am soooo freakin in style! I had no idea that the big fashion show last night was where she got that idea! Amazing.

Speaking of fashion show...did you all see who was there in the front row??? J.Lo and Eva Longoria!!!!!!

Did you like Whitney's long hair and her little twist? Sometimes she will twist it and other times she braids it. Did you also notice that Olivia had her hair done the exact same way???

Well there were no comments regarding Erin! I think she is fun and cute!

Another great idea! Eat Big Macs on Monday nights!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't figure erin out yet-