Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lauren

So Whitney is moving to THE CITY! I'm sorry but the city doesn't seem as much fun as The Hills. OH! good question for you justjill fans... Would you rather live in L.A. or New York????
My answer is L.A. of course! Although if I get Kelly Ripa's job then I will have to live in New York.
But if I get a job as a nurse for Dr.90210 then I will live in L.A. Hmmm....

Next week is the finale of The Hills. We need to all watch it together with our L.C. braid! It makes me sad when L.C. says goodbye to Whitney.

Justin Bobby is starting to freak me out with those weird looks that he gives Audrina.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that Whitney did not cry when LC was crying?? What a hard ass! All she said was -I am really flattered!!!

Anonymous said...

I WOULD MUCH RATHER LIVE IN NYC.
BUT I JJ IS GOING TO LA I GUESS I WOULD RATHER GO THERE>

Anonymous said...

i don't likee whitney's new dude's teeth-they bug me

Anonymous said...

LC was crying be cuz she is afraid Whitney's show will be more popular than hers-and she will get a better clothes line

Anonymous said...

Witney's mom needs a new do