Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Am I getting old?




Good evening justjill fans! Growing old... Some love it and others hate it. Which one do you all love?


I love it cause that means that I am not dead! O.k. now to my point of my blog tonight...




Hollister. Yes, I am talking about the store. I HATE that store! It is soooo loud and very dark in there! It's like you need a flashlight to shop and also some ear plugs! Then they only have XS to Large sizes in there. Well of course the size Large should really be a size Small! I had the worst headache when i left there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to order your stuff ONLINE at hollister--then you dont't have to go to the dark smelly place!!!!

Anonymous said...

JUST DON'T BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh dana you are like soo not fun