Leelou Blogs

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Columbus Circle

Yes Dana I know I have been driving to Columbus alot and I am sorry. Keep this comment to yourself! HA

Anyway, have you all been to the one part in Columbus by Mill Race Park where they put that new hotel up and they have been doing alot of construction around that area? I have no idea what the road is called. Anyway they did this funky new circle thing with the road!!!!! Someone is going to get killed driving on that! I have it down now but the first time i was on it...I was like "OMG!" Where do I go?!!!! I will take a picture next time I am up there

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT IS CALLED A ROUNDABOUT!
THE IS ALSO ONE AT BPS IN CLARKSVILLE.
I HATE THEM.

Anonymous said...

Dana is right. It's called a roundabout. They are all over Europe, Caribbean, etc. Love them!

Anonymous said...

They are becoming a big deal all over Indiana.
You will see more and more over the next few years.