Leelou Blogs

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fragrance info...


Pink Sugar Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel.
Notes:Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.Style:Playful. Mischievous. Romantic.


Did I mention last week that Daphne likes the color pink and wanted to buy some perfume with the word pink in it.... or a pink lid. Anyway...I have had this one fragrance called PINK SUGAR! From Sephora of course. HA Read about it one day in US Weekly I think.

So...you guessed it!.... tried it and loved it!


Daphne came by one day and I gave her a squirt of it and she texted later that night and said she LOVED it! I guess she will be wanting some Pink Sugar for herself. :)


One more thing... I told her that I thought it was a light, fun and airy perfume but the description on the bottle says, "Playful. Mischievous. Romantic."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pink from Victoria's Secret is awesome