Leelou Blogs

Friday, October 17, 2008

L.C.

Fashion Week in LA and Lauren showed off her latest Spring 09 collection. I thought she looked very pretty and I was mad cause she didn't put me in the front row! All the "cool" celebrities sit in the front! The only thing that I think Lauren should try is maybe a pushup bra. She keeps wearing these dresses that are low cut and it doesn't do much for her boobs. What do you think?

I want my own collection! I like the way they spelled her name in the back...I wonder what font that is? HA Oh..don't worry...I will get to the bottom of it!

Also... fyi... this is my favorite collection of hers! I will post some of my favorite dresses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Her boobies sure do need a lift--I bet she gets her boobs done soon--not super big though