Leelou Blogs

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I must post one more thing...


Let's talk about fragrance!!! Now Dana, I have had all of this stuff for a long time...nothing is new....well except for my mascara...but that is it!


I love Dolce & Gabbana!!!!!!!! Makes me feel so "celebrity-like"... is that a word? Anyway, as I was flipping through one of my magazines (Several months ago!)... I came across this perfume and it is D&G Light Blue. Well, I don't know if I have told you, (I'm sure I have)...that my favorite color is blue! So I figured...this has to be good! Dana doesn't like perfume so I don't wear it much. But this is light and fun! Did you know that a perfume could be FUN? AND...I had NO idea that it was listed as one of the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that looks like the funnest perfume ever