Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Hills

First I want to know...Where is everyone??? I have put some amazing photos out there and hardly any comments!

O.k. last night was the Hills! Loved it! LC even looks good when she cries. So not fair.

So who is to say that you can't learn something from this show????!!!!!! I did love two things that were said on last nights show.

1. Lauren told Stephanie (when they were in the bathroom or somewhere after Brody made her cry)....Don't cry over someone that wouldn't cry over you. I love that!!!!!! So true!

2. Justin Bobby. He told Audrina at the club (this is when her and Lauren were not getting along) that why are you letting people bother you like this. If there are people in your life that causes so much turmoil or pain...then get them out of your life! I love that one too! So true!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT? LAUREN TOLD STEPANIE, BRODY MADE SOME CHICK CRY, BOBBY TOLD AUDRINA. CRYING, TURMOIL, PAIN, LOVE. I AM SO F@$#ING CONFUSED.

Anonymous said...

Why wouldnt LC have some fancy smancy waterproof mascara? Or was it that way to add more DRAMA????