Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Too busy...

Too busy this week to spend all day talking about last nights Hills. So I have just a few things to say about last nights show.

First of all....I am missing Whitney and her good listening skills. She always listens to LC's drama.

Then I want to say, "Lo... " Oh nevermind...she just drives me nuts!

Now about LC./Stephanie/Doug. Why does Lauren care if Stephanie goes out with Doug??? She is the one that broke up with him! I guess if she doesn't want him, then nobody else can have him either.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LC just wants all the boys to like her!!!

Anonymous said...

What did you think about Heidi's mom? At first i thought Spencer was flirting with her--then he was an ass!!! Her mouth and expressions were just like Heidi's!!!

Anonymous said...

WHAT DID I THINK OF HEIDI'S MOM?
SAME THING THAT SPENCER THOUGHT.
SHE IS HOT!!!!!!!!!!
THAT IS WHY HE WAS ACTING LIKE THAT.

Anonymous said...

Dana-you are like so into the show now!! LOL