Leelou Blogs

Monday, September 15, 2008

mornings

I love to wake up and smell fresh coffee coming from the kitchen... breakfast cooking... my kids all dressed and ready for school....getting along....talking quietly to each other.... some fun music being played in the background... a new outfit laying on the bed for me to wear today...

WAKE UP JILL!!!!!! YOU ARE DREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!

O.k. here is the real morning routine. Having Karmen wake me up and saying, "Mom where is my white tank top? I can't find it!".... Then hearing my boys yelling and fighting...."Mom!!!!!!!! Cole hit me!" "MOM!!! Calvin started it!" "We're hungry mom!" "Can I take a quick bath?" "Mom I am thirsty! Will you get me something to drink?" "Mom! Did you find that white tank top yet?" "Mom! I don't want Cole to take a bath with me this morning!" "Is breakfast ready?" "Where's my backpack?" "I need more lunch money!" "My stomach is hurting!" "Where's my one shirt that has the number 8 on it?" "Is it cold enough to wear jeans?" "Will I get too hot this afternoon?" "Mom I can't find any socks! Will you get my shoes?" The list goes on and on and on...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO DID YOU FIND THE WHITE TANK TOP OR NOT ?

Anonymous said...

Amen sister! I hear mom these pants don't fit right over my boots, or these are not the right color of blue, or my shirt is to long!!! IT GETS SO OLD!!!!

Anonymous said...

I DO NOT KNOW HOW MADE THE COMMENT ABOUT THE BOOTS. BUT, I AM A BOOT WEARER AND THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM YOUR CHILD IS HAVING. UOY ARE A HORRIBLE PARENT!!! TAKE THE CHILD AND THE BOOTS TO PENNY'S AND BUY BOOT JEANS!

YOU HAVE PISSED ME OFF.

Anonymous said...

So funny JJ--I thought my house was the only crazy one