Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What in the world???!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure this will be a hot topic for days to come... Let's see...where do I even begin???
Just jill fans are wanting to see more than just LC and senior photos of people we don't even know.... so I hired an asst.paparazzi to see what she could find in Seymour. We needed some "locals" pictures. Well I believe she did AWESOME! Looks like it is in the middle of the day and they are at BusyBee! Now why in the world are these 3 hot guys all sitting together in the backseat???!!!!! Who is driving them around? Why didn't someone sit in the two seats in front of them? OMG! That is my car they are fooling around in! LOL!

O.k. of course I know the real story behind this photo but it wasn't as exciting as the one I just told!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the bald chubby one in the middle is kinda cute.