Leelou Blogs

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Survivor

Fun question for all of you! Please comment and let us all know what you are thinking!

I used to watch Survivor when it first came on and I loved it! Then other shows came on and as you all know I got pretty attached! BUT...one day I was watching tv and I saw something about the show. So that got me thinking... hmmm.... if I was to be on Survivor and you are only allowed one personal item to bring with you....what would it be?

So I will tell you a couple of things that I thought of and then please let us know what you are thinking!

The first thing that pops in my head is a razor. I couldn't imagine having hairy legs and armpits for that long! Then I thought of a toothbrush. What about tweezers?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A 5" LONG FIXED BLADE KNIFE, WITH A DROP POINT TIP, AND A SERRATED BACK. IT NEEDS TO BE 9 7/8" OVERALL WITH A WITH A SOLID BUTT END THAT COULD BE USED FOR A HAMMED. I GOT TO BED THINKING ABOUT THIS STUFF!!!!