Leelou Blogs

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pass the word Part II

One more thing... I had this friend, (can't mention any names) and she THINKS she has to act a certain way cause of her husband's profession but what made us such good friends was that she liked all the same things that I did....especially her love for celebrity gossip in US Weekly, People, In Touch, etc. Funny thing is that she would never buy these magazines at the grocery store or Walmart cause she didn't want anyone see her buying them. Too funny! So she would come to my house to pick mine up after I was finished with them. Who cares what people think?!!! Honestly! They can all kiss my @ss! I don't care what your spouse does for a living. I think we are all equal. No one is better than you and no one is beneath you. That is my advice for the day. Take it or leave it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How insecure does one have to be to hide her love for gossip for fear of what others may think? What kind of profession bars you from purchasing celebrity gossip?