Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

LC's braid!

I want all of my justjill fans to know that I do NOT put my hair in the LC braid while I watch The Hills!

Now as everyone knows, I am very open and honest about the way I feel and what I am thinking.... so I will admit that last night I told Dana and Karmen that I was going to have A HILLS PARTY here (for the finale of The Hills) and I was going to say that you have to wear your hair in a LC braid that night. I was very excited about that! Dana said, "I can't put my hair in a braid." So then I said..."Well you can't come to the party then!" He was pretty upset over it and so I told him that the only way he could get a braid was to wear a wig and do the LC braid on the wig. No braid? No invite!!!!!!!

Wouldn't that be fun??!!!!!!!! GOODNESS!!!!! I am sooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHEN IS THE FINALE ?
DO I HAVE TIME TO LET MY HAIR GROW OUT?

Anonymous said...

I am going to ask DJ to get a secret pic of you watching the Hills to check for braids in your hair

Anonymous said...

If Reuben were still around -he could peek in the window and tell us about your hair during THE HILLS