Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bedtime

I am not feeling the best today. I am sooo emotional about Karmen leaving. It honestly is making me sick. I am so proud of her and think this will be an amazing experience...but it does not make it any easier on me. When all of this started it was like I had 9 months to think about it. Then the months have flown by and as I look at the calendar...it is only 6 weeks away. It will be here so soon and how in the world am I going to be able to put her on that plane and go halfway around the world? She is 11 going on 20 but she is still only eleven! Can't stand it....gotta go to bed...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does she seem nervous about it? I can't give you any words of wisdom because I don't know the whole situation. It would be very hard to see her go. How long will she be gone? Will you have much communicado with her while she is gone? Soooooooo many questions.

Anonymous said...

Be brave for KK!!!

Anonymous said...

PUT HER ASS ON THE PLANE!!!
WE CAN GET A SIX PACK ON THE WAY HOME.

Anonymous said...

oh Dana you act like a badass but you will be sad too!!