Leelou Blogs

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Grouchy

I don't know what is wrong with me. I guess maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I just want to knock someone out! Kinda like the fight that the Kardashian sisters had. Maybe I will go see my sister today. HA Or maybe I will just wait till Dana gets home and kick his @#%!!!! He probably needs it after all those trips to the Lions Den.
I want school over. I want my boys at the same school. Prefer Redding. I want to pick my teachers. I want to hang out at the middle school with Karmen. I mean...not hang out there...just keep my eye on her and the MEAN GIRLS! I want a new hot body. I want my pool done. I want a fun new car just for me to drive. I want no wrinkles. I want nice firm arms. I want my legs hairless so I don't have to shave them. I want my house spotless. I want a chef to cook us healthy meals. I want to shop at Dash. I want to eat lunch at The Ivy and mingle with Brad and Angelina. I want to run into the girls from The Hills and get my picture taken with them. I want to be part of the latest People magazine...Top 100 most beautiful people. I want to go see Paris with my daughter. I want a 2 story pool house with a photography studio on top. I want to finish nursing school so I can poke someone in the @#$ with a long needle. I want all of these bad thoughts to go away. I want people to stop staring at me when I take those pictures of CVS and Walgreens...the list goes on and on and on

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

@$#*. HOW MUCH IS THIS GONNA COST.
CAN'T YOU JUST GET A GALLON OF CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM AND EAT IT OUT OF THE CONTAINER.

THAT IS WHAT THE CELEBS DO.

Anonymous said...

Loved your list-i bey you felt better after writing it down. I think your arms r fine-i have never seen them jiggle

Anonymous said...

MEAN GIRLS SUCK-WHAT is with the girls these days? I was never mean like that!

Anonymous said...

YOU DO have a HOT body You are a MILF

Anonymous said...

Wake up! You live in the real world. You are a real woman with real issues. Not some Hollywood statue. Wrinkles give us character. Messy houses mean we have families that actually live in them. We take care of ourselves and feed our own families. This should make you feel good about who you are. When People puts out their issue of 100 most beautiful, they aren't looking at the real people. If they were, you would be up there.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the comment above me! My mom always says- pull up your big girl panties and deal with it!

Anonymous said...

you positive people are annoying

Anonymous said...

true..........negative is much better???

Anonymous said...

I do not want some one to cook for us even though we eat chiken and pizza every nite... NO HEALTHY FOOD... it's easier to just be fat.. can't wear Aero anyways ...

I do think we need to Dash, let's go Mom!!