Leelou Blogs

Monday, March 24, 2008

Bruce "Botox" Jenner

Whoever is my friend out there in cyberspace...you think way too much like me!!!!!!!! I was thinking the exact same thing about Bruce! He almost looks a little scary doesn't he? I think his gay stylist gave him some shots of Botox last night too. So not real!
So let's give it up for The Kardashians! They are all so beautiful! Khloe, Kourtney and Kim have the prettiest faces! Kim's booty is definitely the biggest though. Did you guys out there know that Kim and Paris are friends? Also (for those of you who are not with the program)...Kim is also the stepsister of Brody Jenner who was Lauren's boyfriend on The Hills. Isn't it amazing how they all mix together on these different shows. Which also explains why I saw L.C. hanging out with Nicole Richie one day! It all makes total sense now! My life can go on now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do think Brody is a hottie